[dns-operations] happy september!

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Tue Sep 6 20:41:35 UTC 2016

Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:
> > On Sep 6, 2016, at 11:52 AM, Tony Finch <dot at dotat.at> wrote:
> >
> > It isn't entirely wonderful.
>
> Well, it’s as always, a patch/stitch or other solution compared to
> perfection.

Well, no, I was trying to compare one patch against another. And I think
ANY -> TC is useless if you have RRL, whereas minimal-any handles a
situation that RRL doesn't. (Especially if you also turn on
minimal-responses to deal with Paul's objection in
https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2016-September/015238.html)

Tony.
Portland, Plymouth, Northeast Biscay: Variable 3 or 4, becoming easterly or
southeasterly 4 or 5. Moderate, occasionally slight. Fog patches. Moderate,
occasionally very poor.