[org-algorithm-roll] Friday Update 2020-10-02

Howard Eland heland at afilias.info
Fri Oct 2 17:01:08 UTC 2020

All,

Apologies, but Carl noted that I had mis-spoke about the next steps here:

Next week, we are waiting until October 8th for the next change, as we take an “overabundance of caution” before removing the Algorithm 7 KSK, and old RRSIG on the DNSKEY RRSet.  The algorithm 7 ZSK removal is what is planned for the following week (October 13-16, also observing Canadian Thanksgiving on October 12th).

Best,
-Howard