[dsc] dsc and dsp configuration

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Wed Apr 17 08:20:11 UTC 2019

Hi Sami,

On 4/17/19 9:48 AM, Rahal Sami wrote:
> can I use a cron every minute as follows:
> "scp /var/lib/dsc/*.xml central-server: / var / lib / dsc / $ SERVER / $ NODE /", a last question is can I use dsc and dsp for authoritative servers?

Running scp every minute for every file is not wise but I can not
recommend any method for transferring files since it all depends on your
system and network setup.

Maybe someone else here on the list can give a recommendation.

For the question on use for authoritative servers, dsc/dsp was actually
made for primarily generating statistics around authoritative DNS
servers but can be use for others also.

Cheers,
Jerry