[dns-operations] [Ext] Progress on algorithm 5 and 7 decommissioning

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Wed Oct 14 16:21:50 UTC 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 03:27:35PM +0000, Edward Lewis wrote:

> This is visible in the attached chart of ccTLD "crypto-choices".  (I'm
> on the agenda for ICANN 69's Tech Day to talk about DNSSEC in the
> TLDs.  I'll have longer-term views of that chart in the slide deck,
> this just focuses on 2020.)

Is that a graph of algorithms used directly by the ccTLD to sign the
ccTLD zone, or a graph of algorithms used by child domains of the
ccTLDs?  My graphs for the latter, across all TLDs, not just ccTLDs,
though the data is admittedly only as complete as the 80% to 90% or so
of the various zones I'm able to scavenge when official feeds are not
available.

--
    Viktor.