[dns-operations] [Ext] Re: Separating .ARPA operations from the root zone

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Wed Aug 26 15:51:42 UTC 2020

Hi Warren,

Quoting Warren Kumari on Thursday August 20, 2020:
> This seems to have died down, so I figured I'd ask if you'd managed to
> pull anything like consensus out of it?

This thread has triggered discussions in other groups, and I've been
asked to present the topic to three of them in the coming few weeks.
I've not received any feedback that the approach has fundamental flaws,
but I am eager to hear of any concerns or perspective they have before
taking additional steps.

kim