[dns-operations] New OARC Chat Platform

Fred Morris m3047 at m3047.net
Tue Aug 25 16:38:48 UTC 2020

That's a basic question which should be asked about any technology or
service offering: why? what purpose is it intended to serve? By their
actions clearly some people agree and some people disagree with me. Since
it's a members-only service, maybe only members should care. I'm done with
the discussion now.