[dns-operations] Reminder: OARConline 32b takes place tomorrow. Registration deadline fast approaching.

Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Mon Aug 10 08:49:47 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues

The deadline for OARConline 32b Registration is fast approaching - in 24 hours from now - 10:00 UTC tomorrow, Tuesday, August 11th.

The second OARConline will take place tomorrow, August 11, 2020 at 13:00 - 15:00 UTC.

Registration is mandatory (each registrant will receive a unique Zoom webinar access link). We will *not* be live broadcasting it on our YouTube channel.

The *** registration deadline is 10:00 UTC on Tuesday, August 11th (three hours before the start of the webinar) ***

No registrations will be accepted after this time, so if you would like to attend and have not yet registered, then please do so sooner rather than later. Please also inform your colleagues of this deadline in case they wish to attend.

The registration page is via: <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc32b>

See you there!

Regards
Denesh