[dns-operations] DNS flag day 2020: Recommended EDNS buffer size discussion

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Fri Sep 20 05:09:03 UTC 2019

Hi all,

On 9/2/19 8:52 AM, Jerry Lundström wrote:
> I have opened an issue that will serve as a public, open to all,
> discussion forum for what the recommended EDNS buffer size should be for
> DNS Flag Day 2020.
>
>   <https://github.com/dns-violations/dnsflagday/issues/125>

Looks like we are coming to the end of this discussion, currently 4
suggestions for 1232 and 1 for 1200. I apologize if I've missed any
suggestion, please restate it _in the thread_ if so.

Also, I've tried to summarize the thread at the top, so if you've never
looked at the thread but are curious then that might be a good start.

I'd like to close this thread on 4th Oct noon CEST, two weeks from
today, and if you'd like to voice your suggestion please do it by then.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this discussion!

Cheers,
Jerry