[dns-operations] Questions on DNS Flag day 2020 proposal

Davey Song songlinjian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 01:27:03 UTC 2019

I'd love to serve that role. Please proceed. I prefer use my gmail box (
songlinjian at gmail.com) to contact. But I occasionally use biigroup.

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 at 21:42, Jerry Lundström <jerry at dns-oarc.net> wrote:

> Hi Sam and Davey,
>
> On 6/21/19 6:33 PM, 吴洪声 wrote:
> > If you like to get connection with us, try WeChat.
>
> As you both seem to be using WeChat daily, would you like to becoming
> ambassadors for DNS flag day?
>
> As ambassadors you would relay information to the WeChat group and
> handle feedback coming from it. I can put up a section on the web site
> to highlight your contribution and help to the project.

Sam and I are preparing to setup a China DNS Operation and Research Group.
The initial goal is to increase the presence of IETF DNSOP & OARC in China
and also increase the presence of China DNS community in IETF DNSOP & OARC.

> For me, adding another communication channel would only make it harder.
> We got the web site, Twitter and announce mailing list for broadcasting
> information and this mailing list for talking about the project.
>
> Are you considering to setup an account of ORAC in Weibo
(China-versionTwitter)? I recommand to do so to outreach Chinese DNS
community in this way. I can figure it out if you need translation support.

Davey