[dns-operations] Questions on DNS Flag day 2020 proposal

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Fri Jun 28 12:02:41 UTC 2019

Hi Davey,

On 6/28/19 3:27 AM, Davey Song wrote:
> I'd love to serve that role. Please proceed. I prefer use my gmail box (
> songlinjian at gmail.com) to contact. But I occasionally use biigroup.

Great, let me know when it's setup and the details and I'll put that and
the ambassador/help sections up at the same time.

> Are you considering to setup an account of ORAC in Weibo
> (China-versionTwitter)? I recommand to do so to outreach Chinese DNS
> community in this way. I can figure it out if you need translation support.

I didn't know about Weibo but no, I do not intend to setup an account on
any other platform.

Please note, everything I've talked about here and before has to do with
DNS flag day, not OARC.

Cheers,
Jerry