[dns-operations] Questions on DNS Flag day 2020 proposal

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Thu Jun 27 13:38:45 UTC 2019

Hi Sam and Davey,

On 6/21/19 6:33 PM, 吴洪声 wrote:
> If you like to get connection with us, try WeChat.

As you both seem to be using WeChat daily, would you like to becoming
ambassadors for DNS flag day?

As ambassadors you would relay information to the WeChat group and
handle feedback coming from it. I can put up a section on the web site
to highlight your contribution and help to the project.

For me, adding another communication channel would only make it harder.
We got the web site, Twitter and announce mailing list for broadcasting
information and this mailing list for talking about the project.

Cheers,
Jerry