[dns-operations] DNSViz Relocates to DNS-OARC

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Fri Feb 1 22:14:10 UTC 2019

> On Feb 1, 2019, at 4:38 PM, Matthew Pounsett <matt at dns-oarc.net> wrote:
>
> DNSViz, Casey Deccio's excellent DNSSEC debugging tool, was initially
> developed and hosted at Sandia National Laboratories, and has been hosted most
> recently at Verisign.  We'd like to thank them both for providing that service
> for many years, and Verisign for donating the hardware that DNSViz will
> continue to live on in the near future.  We're happy to be picking up the
> torch!

I'd like to second the above.  Many thanks!  Much appreciated.
DNSViz has been an essential tool in communicating DNS problems
to others, and to allow them to check the results of any steps
they take to correct problems.  Many thousands of domains no
longer have DNSSEC denial of existence issues in part because
DNSViz makes it easier to identify and communicate the problem
and verify complete resolution.

--
	Viktor.