[dns-operations] DNSViz Relocates to DNS-OARC

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Sat Feb 2 00:13:17 UTC 2019

On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 04:38:18PM -0500, Matthew Pounsett wrote:

> Unfortunately, we will be without the historical functions of the tool for a
> little over a week while the hardware is in transit between data centers, and
> DNSVIZ runs on an interim platform. Full access to the historical data will be
> restored once the hardware is brought back online during the week of February
> 11th.

One anomaly with the new deployment.  It seems unable to display new data
for any of the TLSA RRsets I tried.  For example:

    http://dnsviz.net/d/_25._tcp.mail.dns-oarc.net/dnssec/

just reports "We were unable to load the interactive version of the graph."
while its parent

	http://dnsviz.net/d/_tcp.mail.dns-oarc.net/dnssec/

works fine (incidentally reporting a mismatch between the glue and
authoritative NS records for dns-oarc.net).  I see the same issue
with the handful of other domains I've tried.

--
	Viktor.