[dns-operations] [Ext] TLD issues, 4 new, one longstanding...

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Fri Nov 3 08:34:58 UTC 2017

Hi Viktor,

The gTLDs have requirements in their contracts in this regard. We are reaching out to the registry for the two gTLDs below. For the three ccTLDs, perhaps contacting the TLD contacts in IANA would be the best way to go. I'm also going to forward your report to other colleagues in ICANN that may be other ways to contact the ccTLDs below.

Regards,

--

Francisco Arias
Sr. Director, GDD Technical Services