[dns-operations] TLDs allowing zone transfers

Patrik Wallstrom pawal at blipp.com
Sun Sep 25 18:41:58 UTC 2016

Thanks for the list Stephane. The .se zone is also freely available
since May at https://zonedata.iis.se/

I also regularly monitor the TLD space with Zonemaster, which can give
us a fresh list of TLDs with open AXFR:
https://tldmonitor.blipp.com/tag/AXFR_AVAILABLE

Also keep in mind that most of the newgTLDs are available through the
CZDS ICANN service: https://czds.icann.org/