[dns-operations] Alternatives to ldns-verify-zone

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Sep 23 08:22:11 UTC 2016

Sorry people,

I have to admit that the activities surrounding getdns have hampered
ldns maintenance.  Even so, a lot of bugs and issues have been addressed
in the develop branch.  I would have don a release sooner, were it not
for an issue with the DANE-TA verification code.  Now that openssl 1.1
has dane verification functions, I'm considering updating the ldns
functions so they use the openssl ones under the hood.  As soon that's
done, I'll release an 1.6.18 (November seems a realistic deadline for that).

-- Willem