[dns-operations] reliable dns provider

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Sat Mar 5 19:37:34 UTC 2016

hey there

I am trying to help a friend of mine who is moving his dns infrastructure
to the cloud.

companies such as verisign, afilias can provide awesome service but can be
 very pricey, any suggestions that can be cost effective, operationally
advance and easy to work with.

He will continue to run the master servers from his infrastructure and use
3+ dns service providers in a blend to provide authoritative name service

Here are basic requirements,

4 dedicated IPs(2ipv4+2ipv6) with anycast
80K domains
1M RR
25Kqps total query load
Frequent updates ( 2-3 per min )
provide query logging
ipv6 support
dnssec support

please contact me offlist and i can make necessary intros. I know many
people who can provide such service, I would like to recommend him to work
with some "easy to work with and good companies" instead of "here deal with
this sales guy".

thanks in advance and apologies if this is slightly offtopic

mehmet