[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Spring 2015 Workshop - Final Information

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Fri May 8 16:47:20 UTC 2015

A final reminder that DNS-OARC's 2015 Spring Workshop will be taking
place *this* weekend in Amsterdam.

Our agenda is now finalized and very full of great quality content, at:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/21/timetable/#all

The workshop kicks off with the OARC business session from 10:30 to
12:30 CEST on Saturday 9th. The main workshop starts at 14:00 on
Saturday, running until 17:30 Sunday 10th. With the exception of a
closed member-only presentation between 12:00 and 12:30 all proceedings
will be webcast and open to all who register.

If you did not already register, we still have space, you can do so at:

	https://oarc-spring2015-amsterdam.eventbrite.com/

Saturday evening we have a social event for registered attendees from
19:00 at a nearby bar. Our thanks to SIDN for sponsoring this event.

Remote participation will be supported, using Google Hangouts, you can
view the webcast at:

	https://plus.google.com/+DnsoarcNetPlus/

with slides linked to from the above meeting timetable page, and OARC's
Jabber room:

	xmpp://dns-operations@conference.dns-oarc.net

You can find full information about the workshop at:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/

Note that we are regrettably unable to accept any last-minute
submissions or lighting talks, unless there are any speaker cancellations.

Finally, a big Thank You to our sponsors:

* SIDN: Gold & Social
* Verisign: Gold
* Comcast: Silver
* Nominum: Bronze
* NZRS:cContributory

and to the RIPE NCC for their help with connectivity and meeting logistics.

Keith Mitchell
OARC President