[dns-operations] Yeti DNS Workshop 2015-10-31 (Pre-IETF 94)

Davey Song songlinjian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:33:34 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are going to be holding a Yeti DNS workshop before IETF 94 in
Yokohama.

 Date:      2015-10-31 (Saturday before IETF 94)
 Time:      10:00-16:00 (to be confirmed)
 Location:  Pacifico Yokohama (IETF venue, to be confirmed)

It will be a half-day workshop, covering the status of the project at
that time. We expect reports on the project status from the
coordinators, discussion of experiments and other findings, as well as
both detailed and high-level plans. Topics outside of the Yeti DNS
project itself are also appropriate, if they are about related to the
work and future DNS Root service. A full agenda will be published in advance.

RSVP: Please reply offline let us (coordinators at lists.yeti-dns.org <mailto:coordinators at lists.yeti-dns.org>) know
if you are planning on attending. Also do please send any topic
suggestions or other proposals.

Note that while this is Halloween, costumes are optional.

--Yeti DNS project coordinators

Davey Song(宋林健)
BII Lab
songlinjian at gmail.com