[dns-operations] Hello from the dns.watch project!

Ken Peng ops at dnsbed.com
Mon Aug 18 04:48:04 UTC 2014

Do you know what're the special skills for running an open resolver
server? If running it with BIND, just change the "recursion" option to
"yes" and it will resolve all the clients' domain request.

So besides  the two items below:
#1, setup anycast networks
#2, build anti-ddos system

what're the left stuff? sorry I have some experience on running auth-dns
servers, but have no experience for open-dns cache.

Thanks.