[dns-operations] Hello from the dns.watch project!

German Hoeffner lists at dns.watch
Sun Aug 17 16:22:24 UTC 2014

Hi Ken,

what exactly do you mean if the .watch tld is owned by our company?
.watch tld is provided by Donuts (http://www.donuts.co/). dns.watch is
the domain name we rent, that is correct. Owning a top-level-domain
would be way too expensive for a small Bavarian company ;)

We do not provide any "security filters". We want to offer resolvers
where we do not alter any part of the records. Some people requested
this, but right now we do not feel comfortable with it.

Hope I could answer your questions. Let me know if you have more.

Sincerely,
German Hoeffner

DNS.WATCH Administrator