[dns-operations] .ORG website experiences intermittent DNS failure

Catherine Burdon catherine at cabur.com
Mon Sep 30 19:25:51 UTC 2013

Website www.newmarketstageco.org experiencing DNS failure intermittently.  I
have verified the DNS zone settings for the domain and all are correct.
>From time to time the website will not be found, then shortly thereafter
will appear again.

I read of a similar issue on a blog at
http://www.duoconsulting.com/blog/2009/01/21/troubleshooting-dns-issues
This user wrote you with a similar issue and it seems that it was necessary
to make a correction on one of the DNS servers that was reporting
(incorrectly) that the website was not found.

Because this issue is not constant, I feel that I am experiencing a similar
issue.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Catherine