[dns-operations] getting .CW recognised in the Google ccTLD tables/databases ...

.CW Registry Curacao registry at una.net
Sun Jan 20 22:55:44 UTC 2013

Dear DNS Operations,

I am not sure this is an issue that you can do anything about, however we
have been advised by our colleagues from the ccNSO (ICANN) to send you this
email message.

We need some help with getting our ccTLD registered worldwide.

Several Internet services sites cannot be used by our customers, because the
.CW is not recognized.

In our case it prevents us as university to make use of (for instance)
Google Apps.

Please help!

Rgds,

ir. Leendert J.J. Pengel

CW Registry Curacao

University of the Netherlands Antilles

Phone: +599-98442250/1

Fax: +599-98442255

E-mail:  <mailto:lpengel at attglobal.net> registry at una.net

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary