[dns-operations] register nameservers in different TLD's NS

Mark Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Mon Jul 16 14:27:07 UTC 2012

I think what he means is that the other TLD ( ie .com ) does not yet have a glue record in place for the .info nameserver - thus it will not allow domains to be delegated to it.

He needs a registrar to create the glue recs - and it doesn't need to be the parent registrar of the .info domain

If you ( sorry, didn't get original posters name ) email me the exact hostname you need setup offlist we'll get it added to the global registries for you

- mark

Sent from my iPhone