[dns-operations] Please contribute data to OARC!

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Sun Feb 7 00:03:30 UTC 2010

Jay,

PIR is a sponsor, not a registry operator, just as CORE is a registry
operator, while MuseDoma and PuntCat are not, they are sponsors.

The operator of .org is Afilias. Afilias, NeuStar and Verisign were
all RyC participants in the FF PDP WG, and in the side-bar that the RC
participants, lead by myself, initiated on the relation of mod rate of
change and flux.

We're not going to agree on this, obviously, and as I've mentioned, we
don't have the problems complained of.

I'm done.

Eric