[dns-operations] Please contribute data to OARC!

Ray.Bellis at nominet.org.uk Ray.Bellis at nominet.org.uk
Mon Feb 8 08:34:00 UTC 2010

> The operator of .org is Afilias. Afilias, NeuStar and Verisign were
> all RyC participants in the FF PDP WG, and in the side-bar that the RC
> participants, lead by myself, initiated on the relation of mod rate of
> change and flux.
>
> We're not going to agree on this, obviously, and as I've mentioned, we
> don't have the problems complained of.

Eric,

I'm really not sure what your point is.

As Jay explained, RISG is a separate group.  I'm a member of the technical
WG within RISG and to the best of my knowledge fast-flux has never been on
the agenda.

The primary discussions have been on what data on phishing sites may be
exchanged between registrars, registries and others to allow for earlier
identification of suspected "bad actors", particularly those that are
specifically registering new domain names for nefarious purposes.

Ray