[dns-operations] New subscribers

Fredrik Ljunggren fredrik at kirei.se
Fri Dec 17 23:46:44 UTC 2010

I'm Fredrik Ljunggren. In a previous life I used to do real DNS operations, but in this reincarnation I mainly work on short contracts within the IT-security field, sometimes DNS related, sometimes not.

The last few years a fair part of my time has been spent working on DNSSEC deployments, most recently for ICANN in the signing of the root, and I have an active draft in the IETF DNSOP working group (also DNSSEC related).

This list is my antenna for keeping in touch with the world of actual DNS ops, which is greatly appreciated.

	-- Fredrik