[dns-operations] New subscribers

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Sat Dec 18 03:41:14 UTC 2010

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:

> We could start a round of intros.

What a great idea.

> Perhaps starting with the ED of one of the few orgs dedicated to DNS? :-)

I've been administering DNS for the last 14 years while working for
corporations big and small, a University, and contracting to many clients.
Clients have included a lot of ISPs and state and provincial governments
in different countries.  I've always tried to encourage the design of
reliable DNS infrastructure and have given talks on this subject to
technical groups.

In a few weeks I'll be taking up a new position at a well known
organisation in the Asia-Pacific region which I'm very excited about.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Email: robert at timetraveller.org		Linux counter ID #16440