[dns-operations] New subscribers

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Fri Dec 17 19:46:23 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm Mark Andrews,  I used to work for a division of CSIRO where I
was the go to guy for DNS problems within CSIRO and out grew the
the capabilities of BIND 4.8 as a secondary for almost all the
forward zones in CSIRO as well as serving AU (so had 4 levels of
heirachy on the one server to contend with most of which I didn't
have change control for).  Started submitting patches to Paul to
try to make my life sane for BIND 4.9.x and BIND 8.  Was eventually
hired by Paul and started work for ISC on BIND 8.  Worked for Nominum
on BIND 9 and moved back to ISC where I still work on BIND 9 and,
at this stage, dabble in BIND 10.

I was heavily involved in DNSSEC developement.

Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org