[dns-operations] New subscribers

Cathy Almond cathya at isc.org
Tue Dec 21 09:09:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

Another 'lurker'

I'm a long-time DNS 'addict' having gotten hooked on it many years ago
while working in HP's Response Centre.  I managed to kick the habit for
awhile when I joined their 3rd-line support (the 'invisible' expert
centre) working on MPE/iX networking and internals, but first BIND 8 and
then BIND 9 was ported to that OS so my situation became hopeless.  I
eventually transitioned to HP-UX and dallied with other networking
protocols too, but couldn't keep away.

Then in summer 2009 I joined ISC where I'm working as a senior support
engineer (and can now indulge ad lib).

Cathy Almond (also upping the ratio for Anne-Marie :-) )