[dns-operations] Not a bot

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Thu Mar 19 21:45:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Etienne Simard wrote:

> "New subscribers will be asked to describe themselves and their DNS
> environment before being added to the list."
>
> I'm not sure if this was a joke or not but here it is: I admin internal

Thanks Etienne (and Chris).

When the dns-operations list was created I think the intended policy
was to have everyone introduce themselves, etc.  These days the
list has grown quite large and I have been lax in encouraging or
enforncing the policy.  If the list participants would like it to
be enforced I'll make an effort to do that.

Duane W.