[dns-operations] UPDATED ROOT ZONE FILE: 2008-05-04-01

John Palmer (NANOG Acct) nanog2 at adns.net
Sun May 4 18:36:48 UTC 2008

1. You need to learn how to use dns tools like dig. Apparently you used them
wrong. The a-record is there.
please get a beginners guide to DNS.

2. The Inclusive Namespace is just as much as a part of the internet as the
crooked ICANN structure.
This is a DNS operations list. The announcement made was a DNS operational
announcement, therefore
it is appropriate. You keep YOUR view of the internet off an ops list.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.