[dns-operations] UPDATED ROOT ZONE FILE: 2008-05-04-01

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Sun May 4 18:28:40 UTC 2008

John Palmer (NANOG Acct) wrote:
> The WorldRoot zone has been updated and loaded into the nameservers.
>
> New Serial Number: 2008050401
>
> Once again, thanks to Tom Baxter for his research time. I'm starting to feel
> a bit guilty for not working as hard on this as he is :->
>
> To get the latest version of the zone file, see http://worldroot.net

I am very happy to see that you are unable to properly configure your
DNS and HTTP server combination, or just type the URL correctly. (1)

Please keep your view of the internet off this list, which is meant for
Internet DNS operations, and not the 'operations' in your private mudpit.

Your message almost looks like an 'official' IANA alike message, but it
isn't, thus keep it off here.

Thank you.

Greets,
  Jeroen

--
1) worldroot.net doesn't have an A or an AAAA record, you probably
forgot the www part... but please, keep it off this list.