[dns-operations] Delegation checking

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Wed Jan 9 23:58:06 UTC 2008

C'mon Randy, you know better than that.  Most drivers don't know the
rules of the road either, and take this exact approach.  And this is
why so many people die every day in completely avoidable accidents.

We'd be a lot better off if the rules were enforced.  On the highway
is logistically impossible.  Less so with DNS.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek

Silicon Valley Colocation