[dns-operations] Delegation checking

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Jan 10 00:25:48 UTC 2008

> C'mon Randy, you know better than that.  Most drivers don't know the
> rules of the road either, and take this exact approach.  And this is why
> so many people die every day in completely avoidable accidents.

huston, the analogy has reached orbit.

we have been driving cars for 100 years.  and you will note that driving
rules differ widely across geography, even within the united states.
and here we drive on the left.

we are discussing how to test for compliance with the existing rules on
which we do agree, the relevant technical specs.

randy