[dns-operations] [QUAR] Reducing AS112 traffic

Edward Lewis Ed.Lewis at neustar.biz
Wed Nov 28 15:45:52 UTC 2007

I don't think you have a technical problem.  You have an organization
that is not in control of its assets.

Although there is a draft in the IETF, the problem is that "there is
a draft in the IETF," and not a final, refereed/reviewed document
that can be cited as a reference.  Efforts to help this document get
done would be a good step.

Once there is a document of some weight, this can be used to inform
the organization about at least one detail they should undertake to
behave better on the network.  This step is usually done via either
evangelizing as an outsider or consulting for the company.

Sounds like this company is in need of an edumackation.