[dns-operations] DNS World Conference 2007

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Thu Jun 28 07:08:35 UTC 2007

> DNSWorld will have approximately 70 speakers. The program in broad
> outline of the program (topics) is available on the web at http://
> www.dnswc.com/1800/streams.html.  The keynote speakers will be
> announced on the web in about two weeks.  If you are familiar with
> IETF, ISOC, ARIN, RIPE etc. you will definitively recognize the
> names

Indeed, it seems difficult to recruit 70 "big names" from IETF, RIPE,
ARIN, etc without being noticed in circles like OARC :-)

Noone from AFNIC was contacted either. I was mortified because I
thought it means we're not recognized as important but now that I know
that the RIPE-NCC is in the same situation...