[dns-operations] DNS World Conference 2007

Brett Carr brettcarr at ripe.net
Wed Jun 27 22:00:08 UTC 2007

On Jun 27, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:

>     Anybody know anything about this conference.
>
>     The website ( http://www.dnswc.com/ ) seems to list a lot of
> content
>     but no specifics on who will attend and/or present.
>
> To me, it seems arganized by some commercial outfit (see
> http://www.dnswc.com/1800/orginfo.html). The content is non-existent
> for now but they do server coffee (http://www.dnswc.com/1800/
> agenda.html).

I e-mailed them asking for details and got the following reply:

---snip----

We are - a bit unexpectedly - almost literally swamped. Hence only a
short
note.
DNSWorld will have approximately 70 speakers. The program in broad
outline
of the program (topics) is available on the web at http://
www.dnswc.com/1800/streams.html.
The keynote speakers will be announced on the web in about two weeks.
If you
are familiar with IETF, ISOC, ARIN, RIPE etc. you will definitively
recognize the names

Cheers,

TJ

DNSWorld
Program Coordination Desk
TJ Keller
Email: tj at dnswc.com

Which is strange because afaik nobody from the NCC has been
approached about this event.

Brett

--
Brett Carr