[dns-operations] OARC Workshop Thu/Fri 16/17th Nov - FINAL DETAILS

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Tue Nov 14 23:52:27 UTC 2006

We now have a finalized agenda/schedule for this week's workshop, which
can be found at:

	http://public.oarci.net/oarc/workshop-2006/agenda/

This contains links to all presentations received to date, and will be
updated as others come in.

Microsoft have confirmed we should be able to webcast the meeting, full
details will be posted here as soon as they are available.

The <dns-operations at conference.jabber.oarc.isc.org> Jabber GroupChat
will be available for remote participation during the meeting.

On Friday, we have a panel "Open Resolver Security Concerns", moderated
by John Kristoff. I'm sure you all have questions you'd like to ask the
panel members, to get things rolling please can you e-mail these in
advance to <jtk at ultradns.net> before Friday.

Again, a big thank you to Dave and team at Microsoft for hosting this
meeting for us.

Keith