[dns-operations] OARC Workshop Remote Participation Details

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Thu Nov 16 17:13:24 UTC 2006

> Microsoft have confirmed we should be able to webcast the meeting, full
> details will be posted here as soon as they are available.

We've not quite managed to get a live video webcast going. Audio of the
meeting will be available as a teleconference as follows:

	Phone:	+1 866 500 6738
	PIN:	792887

The proceedings are being videoed, the archive of this will be available
after the meeting. All presentations received are on the website and
this will be updated as the rest come in.

> The <dns-operations at conference.jabber.oarc.isc.org> Jabber GroupChat
> will be available for remote participation during the meeting.

This is now live, once the meeting starts we'll have a jabber monitor
who can relay questions. Rather than have the phone speaker this end
open to random remote background noises, I suggest it is best if any
questions for speakers are posed via jabber.

Dave's team have done a great job with the setup and the rain here has
even stopped !-)

Keith