[dns-operations] IPv6 and Anycast

Rodney Joffe rjoffe at centergate.com
Sat Nov 11 17:53:27 UTC 2006

As the largest, perhaps I should use the workshop to present the reasons that the large number is neccessary.

Oh... btw... All of our address space is announced using anycast, including the 2 IPv6 addresses.

/rlj
NeuStar Ultra Services (formerly UltraDNS)

Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC
http://www.centergate.com
"Technology so advanced, even WE don't understand it"(r)