[dns-operations] today's DNS ops meeting in San Jose

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Tue Jun 6 00:00:08 UTC 2006

which ones are missing?  e-mail them to admin at oarc.isc.org, we'll tend.

> (scroll to the bottom):

or read the first line which tells you to scroll to the bottom :-).

> http://public.oarci.net/dns-operations/workshop-2006
>
> Would it be possible to get all of the presentations collected there

yes.

> (or somewhere else) for posterity?

no need for anywhere else, though others are welcome.

i didn't save them.  someone who did, plz e-mail to admin at oarc.isc.org.

> Let me add my thanks to everyone who planned the session, all the
> presenters and especially to Cisco for their gracious hospitality.

i am especially indebted to vivian and chris of nominum who assembled the
agenda.  when we do this again, though, we ought to have a programme
committee!