[dns-operations] today's DNS ops meeting in San Jose

Matt Larson mlarson at verisign.com
Mon Jun 5 22:48:41 UTC 2006

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
> and I must have missed this, but will the slides go up somewhere?

Some, but not all, of the presentations are here (scroll to the
bottom):

http://public.oarci.net/dns-operations/workshop-2006

Would it be possible to get all of the presentations collected there
(or somewhere else) for posterity?

Also, could the jabber room logs please be posted to that page as
well?

Let me add my thanks to everyone who planned the session, all the
presenters and especially to Cisco for their gracious hospitality.

Matt