[Collisions] Locating collision data

Carsten Schiefner dotberlin.cs at schiefner.de
Mon Nov 4 13:41:22 UTC 2013

Dear Kevin,

On 04.11.2013 14:16, Kevin White wrote:
> I am the one who wrote that page, and did the data analysis.
>
> I intend to move the data to a shared location on the oarc-pool.  In writing
> that page, I just basically invented a location, as a placeholder, until the
> real location was made available to me.
>
> Since the intention was to copy the data to the shared storage, I have not
> gone through the steps to copy all of the data onto all of the machines in
> the cluster.

thanks for the clarification.

> As such, it is currently only available on an3.

So what I "see" on an1 might just be an (immature) subset of the
complete data sets then? If so one should rather wait until the
publication has been finalized, I guess.

Could I furthermore assume that the data format (column types etc.) is
final already?

> I will update that page and send out notification to this list once the
> shared storage location is available.

Thanks in advance - best regards,

	Carsten