[dsc] dsc v2.13.0 released!

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Fri Feb 4 07:59:24 UTC 2022

Hi all,

dnswire v0.3.1 .2 and .3 was released the past few days to try and solve
Debian/Ubuntu packages issues (sorry, my bad).

They should now be resolved with the latest v0.3.3 and dsc v2.13.0 has
been rebuilt for Debian and Ubuntu.

I hope this didn't cause anyone problems, but if it did and it didn't
resolve itself with the new versions - please reach out to me!

Cheers,
Jerry