[dsc] dsc v2.9.1 released!
jerry at dns-oarc.net
Thu Apr 2 11:39:21 UTC 2020
This release fixes a few bugs, removes a lot of the debug messages about
DNSTAP and removes GeoIP from openSUSE/SLE packages as it has been
deprecated on those platforms.
Packages are available at: <https://dev.dns-oarc.net/packages/>
NOTE: DNSTAP support is enabled in packages as of v2.9.0!
- `daemon`: Fix bug with listening for SIGINT when in foreground mode
- Fix #217: Unlink UNIX socket on exit if successfully initiated
- Fix startup bug, `exit()` if unable to initialize
- Fix #220:
- Remove/hide a lot of debug messages and the printing of the
- Clarify a lot of the info and error messages
- Prefix all DNSTAP related messages with `DNSTAP: `
- Fix compile warnings and include headers when GeoIP is missing
- `asn_indexer`: Fix bug, said unknown IPv4 when it was IPv6
08bad5b DNSTAP debug
589ea7a GeoIP, asn indexer
4fea0d2 sigint, DNSTAP UNIX socket, DNSTAP init
More information about the dsc