[dsc] Stats Collection

Matt mail at xup.im
Fri Jun 30 11:29:40 UTC 2017

Hi Jerry,

> On 30 Jun 2017, at 6:29 AM, Jerry Lundström <jerry at dns-oarc.net> wrote:
>
> What you can do is configure DSC to store this per 2nd level domains (or
> 3rd level):
>
>  dataset second_ld_vs_qtype dns Qtype:qtype SecondLD:second_ld
> replies-only max-cells=50;

Thanks - that’s really helpful.

Enabling that I have noticed the second level is missing domains in the *.net.uk because it thinks that is obviously second level but in the third level, it is picking up <randomrecord>.domain.com.

I can see the filter option but wondering if there is a way to solely filter just actual domains on the third level instead of records below that. Although I suspect there isn’t anyway to really tell that just by it looking at the queries in itself?

Matt