[dsc] Release 2.0.0-rc.1

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Tue May 10 12:32:53 UTC 2016

On 10/05/16 13:41, Jerry Lundström wrote:

Hi Jerry,

> It is time for the first release candidate of DSC version 2.0.0 which is
> a major update long overdue and we hope that some of you might be able
> to test it for us before the final release that is set on the 31th of May.

Thanks for this. I grabbed the tarball, and cooked up a spec file to
build this into an RPM for our centos servers. The build fails on both
centos 6 and 7. I've opened an issue in github, and attached build logs
there for examination.

https://github.com/DNS-OARC/dsc/issues/55

Regards,

Anand