[dsc] RPM Packages

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Thu Dec 15 15:13:28 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Work is underway to create RPM packages for CentOS, Fedora, RHEL, SLE
and openSUSE using openSUSE Build Services.  I have setup a temporary
subproject in my home where I am testing the spec files:

  https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:jelu:dsc-pr

Please report any issues on the GitHub for the various packages, you
will find the links in the description on the page above.  If there is
an issue with a dependency please email me directly.

I have requested a team/top level project page for DNS-OARC software and
will announce when that is available (will also update
https://dev.dns-oarc.net/packages/).

Special thanks to Daniel Stirnimann at SWITCH, Christian Petrasch at
DENIC and Anand Buddhdev at RIPE NCC for the help with the spec files!

Cheers,
Jerry