[dsc] debianizationof the dollector

Andrew Ruthven andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Nov 12 20:27:47 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

On Wed, 2008-11-12 at 09:05 +0000, Gavin Brown wrote:

> We started to create RPM packages of DSC for our own use. You might find
> the .spec file we created useful. RPM lets you create multiple packages
> from a single source RPM, so you can compile once and get dsc-collector
> and dsc-presenter packages. Not sure of .debs can do that though.

Yes, multiple .debs can be created from the one debian/control file,
which is what my packages do.  I create dsc-collector, dsc-presenter and
dsc-doc, which looking at your spec file I see is what you do!

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At work: andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz
GPG fpr: 34CA 12A3 C6F8 B156 72C2  D0D7 D286 CE0C 0C62 B791